RE: DML Digest V4 #13

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 09:04:13 EST

I'm a computer engineer. Like Chris said - need info. Being a CompE
means that I sit behind a CRT just about 24x7, so my vehicle knowledge
is quite low. Let me know what the MAP is/does and where it is located
and I should be able to poke/peek around to get some ideas. What
processor
are they using in the computer? What access do we have to the
computer...
etc etc etc.

I'm not a performance guy, just love my pick'em-up truck. I open the
hood
and say "Yup, the engine is still there"
:)

-travis
'97 CC V8 5Spd 4x4