Re: shippping times

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 11:16:55 EST

Fleg,they more than likely put it on a rail car,then they'll take it to the
yard in phoenix (UP),off load the train,& route out truck runs for dealer
delivery from there,rail is a lot cheaper than trucks and they'll "ship" 1
or 2
hundred card @ a time instead of 10 or 12.hope that helps.
george--'89 Shelby Dakota #288