Red face gauges Attn: Mad Swede

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 12:09:12 EST

Hey Eric,
I remember you saying that you wanted to put red face gauges in your
R/T. Well, I was looking through the many catalogs that I have(I have a
big collection now :o) and I found one place that would have them.
Follow this link to their website. http://www.nrauto.com/main.htm
I don't know if they have them out yet, but you can email them and see
when they would be out. They already have the white face ones for the
97+ DAKS. They run about $140 or so. This is probably where I am going
to get my white face gauges for my truck when I am ready.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~