Re: Red face gauges Attn: Mad Swede

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 13:09:32 EST

I called NR auto about coloured gauges for a 97+ Dak and here's what they said:

At this time we will only be making them in white.  It would be too expensive to make a "one of".  We make grey, white and tan for the Chevy
trucks and rarely sell colors other than the white, so we know that there is just no market for other colors for the Dakota.  Sorry.

NR Automobile Accessories
(818) 986-8881

So if you want 'em ... KEEP EMAILIN 'EM!!!

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Geoffrey Hackbart wrote:

Hey Eric,
I remember you saying that you wanted to put red face gauges in your
R/T. Well, I was looking through the many catalogs that I have(I have a
big collection now :o) and I found one place that would have them.
Follow this link to their website. http://www.nrauto.com/main.htm
I don't know if they have them out yet, but you can email them and see
when they would be out. They already have the white face ones for the
97+ DAKS. They run about $140 or so. This is probably where I am going
to get my white face gauges for my truck when I am ready.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~