Yellow 99 R/Ts

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 17:55:50 EST

     that seem to be out there. I thought for sure that would be a very
     rare color, but it sounds like it might be fairly popular. I have yet
     to see a yellow one, and actually considered ordering my 99 R/T CC in
     yellow, but chose black instead. It's a beautiful yellow, but I don't
     think it's me. That's kinda funny, because the accents on my truck are
     going to be yellow! :-D I have seen 1 yellow Dak: a local dealer had a
     99 Sport 4x4 CC. Pretty striking.

     Speaking of yellow, I'm going to get the decals of my future R/T
     redone in yellow outline, instead of red solid script. Anybody
     interested? BTW, replacements from a dealer up here in Canada says
     they're $100 A SIDE!!! Whoa!!

     Love the page!! Does anybody have any problem areas of concern on the
     97-up Daks? I heard the brakes go quick and the steering pump is weak.
     Comments?

     Chad Niwranski cniwranski@reid-crowther.com
     future 99 R/T CC black/agate