RE: Re: Re:Vortech attn. Dan

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 16:52:00 EST

Dan,
If you find someone to work on the factory computer, please let me know. I
know that it took a lot of work to get my 95 to work correctly. I have a
spare SC and toyed with the idea of putting it on my 98. At this point, I am
leaning towards the Kenne Bell setup. I know Jim Bell personally and he has
given me a pretty good price on his setup but even he has been unable to
re-flash the factory computer but his modules are getting better. Keep in
touch....

        Frank