Re: I'm back

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 03:38:08 EST

Road Runner huh?? Did they give you a static, or DHCP
IP address?? I've had a cable modem here in San Diego for
1 year, and don't miss 28.8/33.6/56k one bit (or is that byte?).

Jump to the Dakota Mailing List web page, and watch how
quickly you can load the images! (One tip: change your
cache inside IE or NS to 1-2%, and don't have cache history
beyond 2 days.-- This will make transfers faster-- it will pull it
off of the net vs. search your drive.)

Sam '95 SLT
Sonya '99 RT
webpage= 24.4.94.46