Re: RE: Special Order Paint

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 14:16:39 EST

Actually Elmer is my dads name and that is whats on the email address,
no problem though. I would like to have an R/T, but I really want a
5spd. which you can't get w/ the R/T. Plus, I want a semi-sleeper, which
the R/T is not. I probably wouldn't even get the stripes put on anyway,
like I said, I like sleepers. I believe dodge is making more than 200
R/T reg cabs for 99. I have found that w/ the ext. cab all I do is shove
useless crap back there, and yes less weight would be nice. Also I fit
in the Reg. cab good. My girlfriend can't fit in the drivers seat of the
reg. cab comfortably, because shes just over 6ft. tall (and all legs,
baby), but that is OK because she can't drive stick. She probably
wouldn't be driving it much anyway.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd. for now