RE: Re: Re:Vortech attn. Frank

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 14:08:09 EST

Dan,
I have had two people tell me to contact Ron. One was Danny Crower, and the
other is a friend of mine that runs a B&M blower on his 350 chev. pickup. He
is real happy with the chip he got from Ron. His truck is a 94 (OBD). Give
Ron a call and see of he can help. He is local, I might give him a call
also. Never talked with him but he is well respected here in Calif. My 95,
the changes read like a book.
        5.9L .030 over
        Crane cam
        Crane HI-6 TR - boost retard set to 2 degrees/pound boost
        Crane PS-92 coil
        custom pistons (lower compression)
        ported heads - care of Dave Hughes @ Hughes engines
        port matched intake manifold