Attn: ALL (Prices and Installation of New Exhaust....)

From: Mark Mullen (Mark.Mullen@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 12:47:02 EST

I just called Magnum Performance and got some prices on a Hi-Flo Cat and Gibson Cat-Back System for my 94 Dak. He said 289.95 for the Cat-Back and 199.95 for the 3" HI-Flo Cat. Does that sound good to you guys.
Also on the Installation of the system, I plan on buying Mike Leach headers, Does the Y-Pipe run all the way down to the cat and if so how does it connect. If not what will I need to buy to connect the Y-Pipe to the cat?
Any Help or advise would be appreciated

Mark III on the Bahn - 94 Dak CC 5.2L