RE: Re: Re:Vortech attn. Brian

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 20:20:08 EST

Brian,
I have about $7,000 in my engine. The lions share came from the Vortech kit(
$2400.00), custom pistons ($1,000), injectors ($400.00), Crane Hi-6Tr and
coil ($450.00) and engine controller ($400.00). I would shy away from a
stroker because there is no cheap way of doing this. Forged unfinished
cranks are about $2,200.00. When you are ready or in need of a motor, we can
figure out what will get you the biggest bang for the buck.....
        Frank