RE: RE: MPI manifold attn:Brad

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 09:05:49 EST

At 06:38 PM 11/21/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>The last time I talked to Mopar Performance, they told me they were working
>on a 4 BBL throttle body for the manifold. Release date approx. 9 months.
>Flow rate 1,000 CFM but no matching computer to take advantage of the air.
>That's a heck of a lot of air for a small block.....
>
> Frank

Man , how do they plan on overcoming the same lean condition that you guys
are encountering with just an enlarged two-barrel TB ? Surely they wouldn't
design the four-barrel without being able to cure that problem . Maybe it
will be available in some sort of package similar to the Super 60 turbo
packages ? Something like Manifold , TB , bigger injectors , and SBEC ?

Just a thought .

I guess we'll see in about 3 years when they actually release it .

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net