Ram air hoods

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 13:38:13 EST

Alan, have you seen the ram-air hood with a single inlet in the
front/middle of the hood? Kinda looks like an SS Camaro. If so, any idea
who makes it? Anyone? I saw one on the cover of the JET catalog only I
think it was on a Ram, looked really wicked, I'd love to have that hood
on my R/T. BTW next time I'm in Austin, if you don't mind, I'll E-Mail
you, I'd like to see what the street racing is like down there, and if
you come to Dallas do the same, there's lots of racing on Sat. night
between 12AM-Dawn. Alan S.