RE: Ram air hoods

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 10:59:29 EST

I hope you are e-mailing me. A place called C-Tech in Georgetown makes
custom fiberglass ram-air hoods for Daks and Rams. I looked at several
before buying this one, it really was the best quality. The guys at C-Tech
used to build Porsche prototypes in Germany before coming to the US. I have
one for my Ram. Boy, you talk about an attention getter... I get head
turns everywhere I go. The hood is striped like the original hood.

The street scene here in Austin is not like it used to be when I lived in
Big-D. Could you privet e-mail me with the locations in Dallas where
everyone meets. I used to know 5 or 6 places, but, apparently not anymore.

Thanks for the info...

VLAD
96 Indy