much needed 95 dakota sport info.

From: MIplace2b@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 12:30:24 EST

I just purchased a 95 dodge dakota sport. It is the stock 5-speed, 4
cylander. The dealership said i should get about 30miles to the gallon,
however I am only getting about 15to the gallon. If anyone has any
information they could share with me dealing with this matter it would be
much
appreciated. Thanks,

Jeff MIplace2b@aol.com

Honey, don't listen to those car dealers...they're full of....*ahem* I'm a
lady I wont say it. Those dakotas NEVER EVER EVER got 30 mpg and never
will....I get around 18 mpg but I'm a speed demonette from hell and I can't
see shifting at such a low rpm in order to save gas...plain and simple, you
bought a truck, trucks eat gas and everything else in its way...like
Yugo's...Hyundai's, Aspires, Escorts..etc, etc...blah blah blah....

What you bought is something that likes to eat....sounds like a man ;)

Just kidding guys, but hey...had to say it.

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4cyl 5spd - Intensely Bluetiful

http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld