Re: Power Pulleys. Are they worth it?

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 00:16:46 EST

>From what I have seen/heard, I wouldn't even mess with them. I was
looking in to it, but it is not worth 170 bucks to me to get a .1
improvement in 1/4 mi times. I would go with the electric fan if
anything. It probably helps more and my 1/4 mi times dropped a solid .2
sec. Also, the whole deal cost me around 120 bucks if I remember
correctly. I guess I like it because my voltage is still fine and I know
the water pump is flowing ok. I have heard too much problems with
pulleys. I havent tried them on my truck so I dont know anything other
than what I hear ect. Good luck.

Bill
'97 SS/T