[Fwd: DML re:Dodge in Texas(Alan)]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 10:10:54 EST

Gene, must be lucky, yesterday I stopped to cast a line in the local
fishing hole and heard a familiar rumble comeing my way. I turned to
look and a cc Intense Blue R/T was going by. They waved and I tried to
wave them back to tell them about the dml and registry but they kept
going. Oh well. Looking forward to my next sighting. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

In a message dated 24-11-98 9:02:03 AM Central Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> Jim, my wife and I were in New Braunfels during the last weekend of
> Wurstfest and on the way home to Dallas, we saw you on I35. Yours is the
> first R/T I've seen on the road besides mine.It has to be you, it had an
> antennae mounted to the bumper. As rotten luck would have it, a diesel
> truck passed between us just as you were exiting(close to Baylor),
> otherwise I was gonna honk and wave. Alan S. '98 R/T rc Amethyst

Dammed the luck Alan. I live near Houston and have never seen an R/T on the
road around here. And there are several people on the list from the Houston
area with R/T's.

Gene in Baytown
99 R/T , CC, Deep Amethyst P.C.
(www.dakota-truck.net sticker on rear glass)