RE: Boost and fuel pressure gauge

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 10:49:39 EST

You can use either 2" or 2 5/8 size gauges. I would use Autometer. Get a
Summit catalog or check out <http://www.autometer.com/> www.autometer.com.

It's best to mount your gauges up high where you can see it while driving.
the best place is the A-pillars. they don't make a pod specifically for Daks
but you can probably trim them to fit. you can also buy cups or face plates
but it would look as clean.

I just read from another ML that Autometer has a new electric FP gauge that
has very fast response like a mechanical. That would make life easy. check
out their site.

alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, FABM & gave up on Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)
Ducati 996 (someday)