Re: needed

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 00:01:17 EST

I don't think it can be done. I have a FLowmaster dual exhaust on my V6,
and I paid $230 for the exhaust alone. I don't have headers on my truck,
so I don't know bout those. I think they are about $200 or so. I am sure
single would be cheaper, but I don't know how much.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~