Leach Header group info

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 11:52:49 EST

All of you that have responded to me that you are interested in doing the
Mike Leach (Mopar) header purchase please respond back to me if you are
still interested. I know that some of you will not be because of the price,
and that is OK. I just need to know who many people we still have that want
to participate in this so I can let Mike know about how many orders to
expect. I will also be sending a note directly to those who responded to see
if they are still interested. Those who have not responded yet, please so
so. Like I said before, there really is no time frame on when you have to
order, but I really need to know a rough number of how many orders will be
placed on this offer.
Again, the prices will be as follows:
All V8 headers regardless of truck, year or drive train will be $430.20 and
all year Rams with V10's will be $453.33. Shipping and ceramic coatings will
be extra.

Thank you,
John Neff
98 Dakota (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/dakota.html