Canadian DMLers

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 12:16:30 EST

     Hi, folks. I've been reading about this Toronto meet that just
     happened and I'd really like to know who my fellow Canuck DMLers are.
     I think it would be handy if we could swap info about prices and where
     to get stuff for our Daks. Hell, it would just be nice to know whos
     Canadian. I suppose I could be resourceful and go through the Member
     Profiles, but I'm a little lazy.

     As for myself, I live in Abbotsford, BC (about 70kms east of
     Vancouver). I work in Burnaby and am employed as a Mechanical
     Engineering Technologist with a large consulting firm. I'm 23,
     unmarried (but have a FANTASTIC girlfriend who bought me a Street
     Scene roll pan for Christmas), and am waiting for my 99 R/T CC to come
     in.

     Just thought I'd see who's out there. Later!

     Chad Niwranski