Re: needed

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 14:49:00 EST

In a message dated 11/25/1998 7:07:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, mcc@negia.net
writes:

<< I need Headers and a cat back for the 3.9l V6. I DON'T need to lose any
 torque. I am not concerned with top end, just the low end. Single or
 Dual exit is fine... even side exit would be good. >>

First off you didn't say what year your truck is.
I have a Flowmaster 2 chamber on my 97 and got it installed for $100. It isn't
a cat back system and uses the stock pipes. For under $300 that would be your
best bet, know only if you could find some good headers for under $200. If you
can, let me know cause i want some.

Later,

2me
www.smokindakota.com