Re: Canadian DMLers

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 15:22:06 EST

Hi Chad,

RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:

> Hi, folks. I've been reading about this Toronto meet that just
> happened and I'd really like to know who my fellow Canuck DMLers are.

Jason and I are here in Toronto.

> I think it would be handy if we could swap info about prices and where
> to get stuff for our Daks. Hell, it would just be nice to know whos
> Canadian. I suppose I could be resourceful and go through the Member
> Profiles, but I'm a little lazy.

Let's keep in touch. It will be nice to find out about the Canadian
prices rather than convert from US funds and calculate shipping and
duty, etc.

> As for myself, I live in Abbotsford, BC (about 70kms east of
> Vancouver). I work in Burnaby and am employed as a Mechanical
> Engineering Technologist with a large consulting firm. I'm 23,
> unmarried (but have a FANTASTIC girlfriend who bought me a Street
> Scene roll pan for Christmas), and am waiting for my 99 R/T CC to come
> in.

Hang on to her. There aren't too many women around that want money
spent on automotive stuff.

Norah & Jason

--
current:  '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
current:  '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd