Canadian DMLers

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 16:28:51 EST

Hi, Chad.

>Hi, folks. I've been reading about this Toronto meet that just
>happened and I'd really like to know who my fellow Canuck DMLers are.
>I think it would be handy if we could swap info about prices and where
>to get stuff for our Daks. Hell, it would just be nice to know whos
>Canadian. I suppose I could be resourceful and go through the Member
>Profiles, but I'm a little lazy.

I'm Bob. I don't know what's available out on the west coast but
it always seems to be a bit of a pain trying to find accessories and
performance parts for the Dakota around here. I get my accessories mainly
from Krown Rust in Burlington (cost plus 10%), performance parts from a Dodge
dealer in Hamilton (jobber's price) and the odd thing from Performance
Improvements,
a franchise in Hamilton/Mississauga (regular price).

>As for myself, I live in Abbotsford, BC (about 70kms east of
>Vancouver). I work in Burnaby and am employed as a Mechanical
>Engineering Technologist with a large consulting firm. I'm 23,
>unmarried (but have a FANTASTIC girlfriend who bought me a Street
>Scene roll pan for Christmas), and am waiting for my 99 R/T CC to come
>in.

I was in Victoria from Sept. 96 to Jan. 97 on a contract but am
now officially retired and bankrupting the CPP. Let us know when
your R/T comes in.

>Just thought I'd see who's out there. Later!

>Chad Niwranski

Bob
Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Current: 97 CC Sport,5.2L,3.55SG auto.,4x2,Gibson dual,KN
         96 Grand Caravan ES,3.3L
         85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo Charger,2.2L,4-spd man.
         78 customized B100 with '69 340-4bbl,3-spd auto.
         70 Challenger,383-4bbl,slap-stik auto.,3.23SG,hemi orange
Past: 71 Road Runner,340-4bbl,3-spd slap-stik auto.,3.23SG
         70 Duster 340-4bbl,3-spd auto.,3.23 SG