Re: Canadian DMLers

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 14:50:39 EST

Hey Chad,

I'm in Alberta but just moved from Vancouver about 6mos. ago. I lived in North
Van and actually I'm still waiting for my house to sell. I ordered my R/T
before I moved and went back to pick it up Sept. 12th. You'll be extremely
happy with your new truck. I love mine. What dealership did you get yours
from?

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC