Re: Body lifts

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 08:11:36 EST

Mike,

    I am going to do a 3" lift as soon as the stock tires are gone (no need to
buy new tires yet). What I found was that they make pieces to hide the frame
after the lift. They are called lift lips, or lift skirts, depending on who
you talk to. Basically, they are heavy duty rubber pieces that go in your
fender wells and hide the frame. Someone on the list has done a 3" lift
(sorry, but l am terrible with names) and they can tell you more. Let me
know when/if you decide to do the lift! I would love to see some pics of a
new body style with the extra 3". BTW, have you thought about what size tire
you will be able to go with?

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318
Rhino, Python 3000, hitch, Gibson dual, Roll Top, Power Bolt, Mopar Perf
headers, Really loud horns