Body lifts

From: MIKE PRATT (mpratt6@banet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 01:07:56 EST

I don't want to sound like a moron, but.... , I was
thinking of installing a 3" body lift on my 99 Dak
CC 4X4. So far so good,
what I need to know is after the installation
wouldn't the frame show up way too much under the
trucks body ?. I really like the idea of an
additional 3" of tire clearance, not to mention the
higher ride height, but my Dak will look like sh*t
after the installation what's the point?
PLEASE help me out with any Info. you may pass
along,
especially if you have already installed one.
thanks