Re: Have a good Thanksgiving Holiday

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 13:40:02 EST

In a message dated 11/25/98 5:39:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maverick_nr552@hotmail.com writes:

<< Have a good/safe Holiday (*I have to work Friday and Saturday!*)

 Hope everyone has good weather... I'll do my best not to get a Sunburn
 here in San Diego ;) Weather warning for our area tomorrow calls for a
 30% chance for morning fog, lists possible 80's inland, and in the mid
 to upper 70's along the coast...UV index of 9... Guess I'd better get
 the SPF-40 out :) >>

Hey Sam

Same back to ya but you can have that weather, I'll take mine here Rainy, 45,
UV index of 0 but no damn fog or anything :-) Hope you and yours have a nice
Thanksgiving ..

Bill