Mopar/Leach Headers

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 13:16:01 EST

Hello all, just wanted everyone interested in the headers to know how
it's gone for me. I've had them installed for about 2 weeks now and I've
noticed a nice improvement in power throughout the rpm range, but an
equal decrease in mileage. This was not because of a heavier foot
either, I made it a point to stay out of it lately and I'm down about
2mpg. The truck (R/T) was just starting to get decent mileage, now it's
about what it was new. The sound is louder at the pipe and has a
resonance at slight throttle. Price was the same as the group purchase
from my local dealer, actually 440.00 + tax. I'm glad I didn't wait, but
that's the gamble I took to get them NOW. The install wasn't too bad,
but I've done that kind of work before, and I had access to a lift, and
proper tools. Just an FYI. All things considered, I still like em.
Alan S.