Ranger Spank

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 18:04:22 EST

Everytime I go home, I always come back with a couple of spanks under my
belt. Well, this one is exceptional, because this guy was a REAL prick!
He pulls up in his new Ranger (dakota wannabe) and decides that I am in
the lane he wants to be in. Typical of my area.... Light changes, I stomp
it..... spank! You think he'd learned his lesson after the first time (I
only spanked him by about 15 yards)... nope... he STILL wanted to get in
front of me. This guy wasn't gonna' stand for being behind anyone.
Well.... green=go so I stomp it again. He thought he could hang for a
while, but I just kept pullin' away. He ended up 2 cars back cuz' there
was a Camaro SS behind me that wasn't gonna' let him over either...
hehehehe...

mike 2, them 0
=)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]