Re: R/T Wheels

From: Darkangel (darkangel@map.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 19:28:15 EST

Keith,

Do these guys have a website? I am curious as I purchased a set of factory
wheels from a place called RimPRO in Woburn, Mass. I got a great price, but
I also got factory seconds - something I didn't know! While it really isn't
*that* big of a deal, there were minor blemishes on the finish that I
didn't notice until a month after I purchased them. I could of gone after
them, but it really wasn't worth the hassle.

-Chris
darkangel@map.com