Re: The 6er is fixed!!!!!!!

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 19:57:48 EST

I got the EGR valve replaced and the T-stat replaced. For some reason, he
blow by came to a halt after that. Before, my truck's temp guage would
hardly leave the C, no it goes up about 1/3rd of the way. The old stat
was stuck half open, so the engine wasn't gettin' all that hot. The new
stat is 195 so the engine reaches "opertaing temperature" according to
the coputer so it's running 100% better. Life is good =)

mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:25:13 -0500 Darkangel <darkangel@map.com> writes:
>Great to hear it Mike! What finally fixed the problem(s)???
>
>-Chris
>darkangel@map.com
>
>>I'm excited! I got ooV6 fixed FINALLY! feels like a new truck. No moe
>>blow by anymore either. YEESSSSS!! I've also got some spank stories
>from
>>when I went out to "test" how it was runnin' =) Thanks for all the
>help
>>ya'll! =)
>>
>>-mike d.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]