Re: not all dak owners are good...

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 01:34:35 EST

At 09:48 PM 11/28/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I say this because some sorry ass peace of shit decided
>that they needed my head light covers and one of my vtech taillight
>covers more than I did. This happened in Monroe at the mall this
>friday. All I have to say is that the individual (if on the list,
>which I doubt) is deserving an ass whoop'n. I can't seem to buy
>anything that doesn't get stolen... all my stereo equipment on 2
>occassions and now this. Can't win for losing.

  That's a bummer. :-( My headlight and taillight covers have
been OK so far, but I've worried about that myself. I saw a tip
in one of the sport truck magazines recently; a guy drilled a hole
in the top of his covers and also down into the truck. You can then
stick a bolt or something in there and close the hood, and that'll
hold your covers in place. (No guarantee that the jerk won't just
get mad and break 'em though...) I don't know wether or not that
would work for a Dak, but it might be something to look at...

                                               -Jon-