Layin' down tha SPANK!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 14:52:27 EST

Long.
I got to race/cruise again this weekend, and damn was it fun. Nothin
like some good old-school street racing to make the Dak happy.
Wednesday night I raced two different trucks, three times each. Chevy
POS w/ a 350, no challenge, no matter how fast we started from, I kicked
his ass. He wanted to race more, but I ditched him, it was getting
old. Next was a HUGE Ferd, loudest truck I've ever heard, HUGE tires,
just one hell of a massive truck. I actually had to try to beat this
guy, thing was quick, but I took him every time once I hooked up.
Friday night was fun. Went up against a mildly modified camaro and a V6
Avenger, both were a waste of my time, whooped 'em easy, even though
they both launched before I did. Lost once, to a HIGHLY modified Trans
Am like thing w/ a 350 and ram air hood, he had a manual, so launched
from high rpm when all I could do was floor it and pray. Then raced a
loud-a$$ Rustang....he didn't want to race, then pulled this thing when
we were turning left, he cut into the left lane and I the right, and he
floored it and passed me before I even knew we were racing...whatever.
Met him at a red light....he got me off the line, but by the time we
were sliding into second, his hood was even w/ my door....hahahaha..he
was pissed and just ran away.
Thats all folks, saw 3 different RT's while cruising, but none of them
were racing, oh well.
Later,
Robert
Officer, the above is fictional.