Cyclone Spank

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 16:32:19 EST

I was on my way across town this afternoon and noticed a Cyclone in the
left turn lane behind me, I thought he might wanna race so when the
light turned green, we turned left and proceded in traffic with no
challenges and he changes lanes and quietly passes me. No sweat, he
doesn't want any. We both get off at the same street, kinda like a
highway exit to the right, he's in front, me next, we merge to the new 3
lane and I nail it and come around, he nails it too and the race is on.
We kept the run going until just after the o/d shift at about 95 and he
never came close to pulling even, but I didn't just pull away either. He
pulls up and we slowed to talk, he said he was the original owner and it
was still stock right down to the plug wires (whatever) . There's no
traffic, so he says let's go from a stop. OK. We stop in the road, he
spools up the turbo power brakeing and I leave when I see him let the
brake go. A fair start, I leap ahead 1/2 a truck and build on it form
there to about 60. Double spank and I'm feeling good on a sunny Sunday
afternoon. Alan S. '98 R/T gettin' there.