Re: K&N dissapointment

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 17:56:02 EST

<< It may flow well, and sound cool, but it lets too much
 dirt through for me >>

You are only supposed to clean an K&N filter when it is extreamly dirty.
The more dirty they are the better they filter.

P.S

I still have a few Dakota telephones left.If anyone wants one I will be having
my annual Christmas special.Mention this note and you can have one for
$24.95 including postage.Hurry so they can be delivered by christmas

The new URL is. http://web.wt.net/~mclark/html/phones/