Re: Mopar Performance Air Cleaner

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 15:16:15 EST

I have the same piece your talking about and am currently trying to work it
into my Ram-Air system. Problem being the Mopar Performance Cleaner is
actually more like a 13" by 2.75". It's definately not 14". I tried to put my
K&N 1650 (14" X 2.75") that I've been using with it but the Mopar cover doesn't
go over the edges of the filter which raises the clearance needed by .25" and
so on and so on.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC