should we let him join?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 00:53:07 EST

"
I was wondering if you guys mind if I join this group. I own
a 1996 Dodge Ram with a 360. I know it is not a Dakota but
there are not a lot of things like this for Rams so I was
wondering if you guys would mind sense I have the same engine
as some of you. Thanks
- -Patrick
- "

Oh no! Not ANOTHER Patrick! Dont you guys and gals have a hard enough
time keeping the two of us already on the DML straight? (Patrick in
Alaska with the SoupRCharged Ram and Me, Patrick from Baltimore that
works for Firestone)
  I say we let him join if he changes his name! All in favor, say AYE!

Patrick