Dunlop Sport Rover GTX

From: ryanmc@concentric.net
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 01:20:14 EST

I have Dunlop Sport Rover GTX and love them! A heck of a lot better than
the Inslictas! I feel like I am back in my TA again because it drives like
a race car holding onto sharp corners and all. People are surprised that I
can keep up with those sport cars on corners and on curvey roads. It gets
great rain traction because of the center channel and I am sure it will get
good snow traction because of the grooves. As rough as I am on them, I
believe they will last forever. They look agressive and get comments on the
looks of the tire wherever I go. I got 235/60p15 and that is the same
height as the 215/70p15 so there is no adjustment of the speedometor needed.
I should have gone with the 255, but that will wait.

Ryan McMillan
ryanmc@concentric.net
Ultra South Park
http://ultra.simplenet.com/ultrasp/