Re: R/T on restriction

From: chris tesinsky (ace_0069@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 06:42:09 EST

>From: Randel Thornhill <rthornhi@mindspring.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: R/T on restriction
>Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:06:39 -0500
>
>Just joined the listing tonight, glad to=20
>be involved. I will proceed however with
>my dilema.
>
>I ordered a 1999 Dakota R/T on the date
>of Oct. 5 1998. I just found out that Dodge
>has instituted a restriction on the 1999 R/T
>Ext. Cab and put it on a To Be Determined
>status. I got the info from the Customer
>Service number. I would like to know if=20
>anyone might know who I could stimulate
>( money, cattle prod, etc ) at Dodge to=20
>give me more info on my order or the status
>of the the R/T.
>
>Sure would like to drive my new R/T.
>
>Randy.
>
>P.S. Yeh, anyone from Dodge that may
>be reading; I am the one that calls every=20
>week.

I ordered mine on August 31st, it was completed on October 1st and I am
still waiting for mine, I have the same dilema, I ordered a R/T CC in
Solar Yellow, at first it was held up for Quality Control, then
supposedly an engineering retrofit, now it is supposedly a paint
problem, I am supposed to find out more today.

Chris Tesinsky
hopefully a '99 R/T CC Solar Yellow