Re: stock 3.9L--help!

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 11:46:02 EST

I have the same truck that you do, or at least the same setup, 97, 3.9L,
auto. I have a cat-back system on my truck out to dual exhaust. Aside
from looking kewl it also adds a tuff mean and louder sound to the
truck. Of course it will never sound like a V8, it does make it sound
better.

If that was what you was asking?
Thanx, Brian
http://www.thepentagon.com/bpearson