Re: JET and exhaust Q's

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 14:07:25 EST

In a message dated 11/30/1998 7:42:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mdonovan@stetson.edu writes:

> I've heard that the stock size of 2.5 inches is
> fine. If this is true then there would be no point in getting a cat-back
> exhaust system; a freer flowing muffler would be fine. What thoughts are
> out there on this?

I have a Flowmaster 2 chamber connected to the stcok pipes. Only cost $100
installed at the local muffler shop. Required some welding. If you want to
spend the money then go for the cat-back, but with all that extra money you
could buy a nice shiny tip and have some money left over to spend on headers.

I will post some pics of my flowmaster, but it already looks old. Should have
taken a pic when it was new.

Later,

2me
www.smokindakota.com