Re: Re: Ticking V6

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 17:53:15 EST

Don't worry.. when it is runnig one day.. feel one of the injectors..
you can feel it as it ticks..that what makes it tick.. the silenoid is
letting the fuel through... i've yet to hear a mopar magnum that
didn't to a small extent. As for the roller rockers.. if you DID have
roller rockers and they ticked.. you'd have a problem.. Later..
      bad318@yahoo.com..