RE: RE: New Bumper

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 20:13:28 EST

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the information. For anyone keeping track, I've also found that
Warn offers the Trans4mer brush guard
(http://www.warn.com/html/mtingsys/trans.htm) for the new style Dakotas and
the combo brush guard (http://www.warn.com/html/mtingsys/combo.htm) for the
previous style.

> Hi, Jason.
> Here's are some sites which may have something to fit what
> you and Norah are for:
>
> http://www.ramsey.com/frontmt.htm

They have the grill guard or brush guard style winch mounts -- no full
bumpers.

> http://www.waag.com/waag.htm

Good looking grill guard, only for the 97+ style Dakota.

> http://www.superwinch.com/

I'm not sure exactly what they have for the Dakota. I think I requested
their catalog.

> http://www.kenmtn.com/html/s1.html

Strangely enough, I found these guys just today from work. I filled out
their form to request more information, so we'll see what they say.

I still don't know of any winch bumpers! I want something like this for a
Dakota: http://www.off-road.com/4x4web/jeep/reviews/arb-bump.htm (whine)

> P.S. I hope you received the Toronto Meet pics with no
> problems.

Yes, we did. Thank you. They look good. We just sent ours down to Jon.
Hopefully he'll get them scanned in and up on a page without any trouble.

Jason