Re: Miracle Worker Strikes Again !!!

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 13:33:26 EST

alan...

thank you for your kind words... i do try to put a little 'ol gennie
hot-rodding dust in each ups box we ship out... :)

glad to see you had the right wrench to pull it together... guys like you
make the long hours worthwhile... ;-)

jam'n

----------
> From: Alan J. Thompson <vladimir@texas.net>
> Ok, Installed one my new Magnum Perf Throttle Bodies. suspension,

> kinda like a rocket launching.
>
> I only unfortunate thing about the whole experience is, now I have to
take
> it off and put it on my friends Indy, bummer... HOWEVER, That's fine,
> cause, I have (insert drum roll)
> ......"the other"......

[chuckles...]

> Ya know Jules, this experiment has been pretty fun, got any other stuff
you
> want tested...

us, too!

> I will see about posting some before/after dyno numbers after I install
> (insert another drum roll)..."the other"...

it will be interesting...

jam'n