Re: Skeered, and such...

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 15:02:58 EST

Well I to have a NRA sticker, but the "Ain't Skeered" sticker I found at
a local Checker Auto Parts store. They had it in a few colors and the
blue that they had matched up to my truck really well. It is big print
as well about 3 1/2" tall letters.

The sticker that I did not get but was thinking about was another in the
same font and size that said "Redneck" . . I thought that would go good
with a NRA sticker. =-)

The last time I looked they only had blue, but I would be will to send
you one. I think that it was about $4.00. let me know what you think?
and what color is your dak?

Thanx, Brian
http://www.thepentagon.com/bpearson

----Original Message Follows----
From: JT McBride <mcbride@abac.com>

I like the "Ain=B4t Skeered" sticker. Did you have those made Brian?

I hardly ever have a problem with road-rage=B4ers with my Dakota.
Maybe it=B4s the NRA sticker...

BTW, I=B4m not one of those asshole drivers. IMHO, getting cut off on
the freeway isn=B4t worth killing over, and it sure ain=B4t worth dying
for!

Jim

Dakota Territory