Leach/Mopar Headers

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 16:50:06 EST

I got the same headers for the same price at my dealership. These guys
must work for commission because I've always found their prices
negotiable. I would at least check first, and if the price is too high
and they won't come down, then all you've wasted is a little time. The
shipping was included in the price I paid and I have a dealership
invoice to back me up if and when I should have warranty work done.
Either way Mike Leach still gets the money. Alan S.