RE: 99 Dakota Questions

From: David Fishman (fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 15:36:25 EST

Thanks for the info, Joel.

fish

=>From: dakota_5sp_v8 <Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com>
=>To: "'David Fishman '" <fish@chips.eng.sun.com>, DML
<dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
=>Subject: RE: 99 Dakota Questions
=>Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:18:14 -0800
=>
=>use full synthetic oil and change it at the same time as you would using
=>regular oil. Thats what it says in the owners manual. Lots of people use the
=>synthetic longer because of what it is.
=>
=>The cat back systems usually give around 20 hp + or - a few ponies.
=>
=>Open a window and close the door. If it doesnt shut smoothly then its not
=>adjusted properly. If its out of line sometimes you can actually feel the
=>door move up or down when it latches.
=>
=>Joel
=>