Re: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 19:37:04 EST

Chill.
They weren't saying $90 is only a little bit of money, they were just saying $90
is cheap for a modified TB claiming up to 30hp. If I could get a new R/T for
$10,000 it's a great deal, but I still can't afford it.
BTW I made $120 waiting tables on a slow night over Thanksgiving break, 5.5 hrs of
work...may I suggest the restaurant business for a little extra $$$?
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu