[Fwd: C&D tests a Ford Lightning(alan)]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 10:26:12 EST

Gene, I was born in Dallas, Tx. and I have a gun rack in my work truck
that I tie my Pit Bull on so he won't jump out the window. AND I ain't
skeerd a you! Is that redneck enough for you? Hey for real though, I was
just trying to add a little wit to my post, I'd love to come up against
a new Lightning. I think their 1/4 numbers must be a traction problem,
the mph is too high, and as hard as the R/T leaves, I would holeshot the
Ford for sure. BTW are you a native Texan? Alan yee haw dead gummit S.

attached mail follows:

In a message dated 01-12-98 5:16:14 PM Central Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> I ain't skeerd! Alan S.

Hmmmmm, could be a naturalized Texan :-)

Gene